We are in 2K18 and this is the 'smart' era where everything just tends to be smart and it all started with 'smartphones'. We, human beings invented it 25 years ago and some smartphone rules arose along with the new phones and generations. Read on to see if you follow this unspoken & unwritten set of rules.
1. Do NOT Unplug The Phone Which Is Being Charged If Your Phone's Battery Percentage Is More
2. If Your Message Was Seen And Didn't Get A Reply, Do NOT Send Tons Of Follow Up Messages
Well, in case your texts are being ignored then that maybe that particular person is damn busy or is not in the mood to chat with you. Do yourself a favor and avoid sending a lot of texts just to get a reply back. You might end up getting blocked by that person because it's annoying.
3. Do NOT Turn ON Phone's Hotspot Without The Owner's Permission
4. Do NOT Peek At Someone's Browser History
5. Avoid Sending Texts/Posting Lame Status/Tweeting Nonsense Shit From Someone Else's Phone
Got hands on your friend's phone? Sweet. Just lock it up and keep them damn phone where it was instead of sending silly texts and posting anything on Facebook from your friend's account. The consequences might be bad for your poor friend and can create a lot of misunderstandings. It also shows that you lack maturity and can stab your friend's back any time (Pun intended).
6. Stop Taking Hundreds of Photos Of Food and Posting Them In Your Stories
Fun fact: You can eat without letting your friends know what you're eating.
I mean, come on guys, it hurts to see you're munching a delicious cheese pepperoni pizza and here I am eating bread with mustard spread. Not to mention, the people who follow a strict diet are on Instagram, too.